Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Musings

Friends...what does that word mean to you? For me, there are some friends whom I haven't seen since 8th grade and others I see almost every week. And those whom I don't speak to very often except with the help of Facebook, still are cherished friends. One of those long-distance friends, Jackie, who lives in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, and I finally met after years of talking on FB this month at CTMH's convention. What a nice surprise to meet a pal so far away and have a nice chat (although quick) and a hug. So this card is for Jackie, one of my farthest away pals, who couldn't be Closer to My Heart! Whose name popped in your head that you need to reconnect with?! Send them the card below and brighten their day.



Supplies used: (5" x 7" card) - could probably cut this down and make it a 5" x 5" card too
Dreamin paper pack - Sunset CS, Bamboo CS, Pacifica CS, & B&T paper, plus Zip strip
One sheet of colonial white CS (for tag)
Opaques embellies
Scalloped punch
Tag punch
Bundled Buddies C1472 My Acrylix stamp set
Cocoa, Sunflower, Pacifica, Sunset, and Desert Sand inks and markers
Brown chalk
Cocoa collection Ribbon Rounds
Wishes pattern, "Framework", pg 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment