Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, which brings to mind Hump Day or Wacky Wednesday. It was my goal to put up a wacky thought and see what becomes of it as a scrapbooker...but I received word today from a childhood friend, who I don't get to see very often, that her mother passed away yesterday. Margie Fassbender was truly the "coolest" mom ever. She was a bit older than most of our moms, having my friend later in life after she had thought she was done having kids. Whenever I got lucky enough to stay at her house for the night or go there after school, Mrs. Fassbender was the sweetest, most coolest mom ever, letting us giggle til the wee hours of the morning. So with a heavy heart, I am going to change Wacky Wednesday this week to just plain Wednesday. I cannot bring myself to make anything creative right now but will post a layout dedicated to Lynn and her mom sometime this weekend. Happy Scrappin my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment